- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- Cinnamon applesauce
Melt the peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish for roughly 20 seconds, or until melted and creamy. Mix in the cinnamon applesauce (room temperature will help it mix easier!). Pour the mixture into a paw-shaped ice cube tray and freeze for 6 hours. Keep frozen in a tight-sealed container for up to 3 months. Your dog will go NUTS for these peanut butter treats!
- Only takes 2 ingredients to make these treats; can’t get any more simple!
- No oven needed- great to make with kids.
- Lasts awhile and won’t smell up your freezer.
- What dog DOESN’T like peanut butter?!