- Creamy peanut butter
- Ground cinnamon
- Low fat plain (or Greek) yogurt
¨ Melt the creamy peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish until extra creamy. Stir the melted peanut butter in with the low fat yogurt and cinnamon. Pour the mixture into a paw-shaped ice cube tray and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving to dog. Keep frozen for 1 month. Another wonderful peanut butter treat your dog will love!
- Low fat and organic ingredients!
- Only 3 simple ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare; any one can make them!
- Peanut butter and yogurt have so many positives for dogs!
- Antioxidants, potassium, and helps with their digestive tract