- low sodium or organic chicken/beef broth
- vegetables, such as peas and carrots
- Optional: parsley and/or mint
- Optional: shredded chicken (for extra protein!)
Shred or dice vegetables. Pour 1 tablespoon applesauce into the fun mold or ice cube tray (optional: add a small amount of shredded chicken). Pour broth over the applesauce and then add a few vegetables (the bigger the mold, the more veggies it can hold). Add a dash or parsley and/or mint to help with freshening dog breath. Freeze and keep in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Serving suggestion: Melt the broth in the microwave for a few seconds (either soften or completely melted). Add your pup’s dog food to the veggie broth, and then watch your dog DROOL over their food!
- Veggie Broth Melts add extra nutrients and flavors to your dogs meal.
- The broth will soften the hard pellets of the food, making it much easier for your dog to chew!