*Every pup is different. Listed below are my recommendations, but feel free to blend together other fruits and vegetables that are dog friendly!
- Organic chicken broth or beef broth
- Peas or green beans (optional)
- Bananas or apples (optional)
- Cinnamon applesauce
- Parsley and/or cinnamon (optional)
- Fish oil pill (optional)
Chop/shred fruits and vegetables. Add all ingredients to blender and blend for 20-30 seconds. Pour the smoothie mixture into paw print molds or ice cube trays and freeze. Keep frozen for up to 3 months.
- You can serve the frozen Extra, Extra Smoothie to your pup as a treat, or you can let it melt onto their dry dog food for some EXTRA flavors and EXTRA nutrients!
- Helps moisten the dry dog food, making it easier for them to chew.
- Fish oil is great for humans and dogs! Fish oil helps with keeping eyes lubricated and keeps your dog’s coat smooth and shiny!