- Oats (2-4 cups, depending on how crunchy your pup would like)
- 1 banana
- Crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Pureed pumpkin (optional)
¨ Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, squish the banana and add the egg and Greek yogurt. Slowly, add ½ the amount of oats to the mixture. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds, and then add the peanut butter to the other ingredients. Stir in more oats. (To help with the digestive system, add 2-3 spoonfuls of pumpkin!) Mix all ingredients together. Roll the oat mixture into small bites and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Keep refrigerated for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months!
- Oats will give your pup energy all throughout the day.
- Bananas are high in potassium, and the pups love the taste!
- Great treats for the digestive system!