- 1-2 cooked chicken breasts
- Roughly 1- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- Shredded carrots
- Fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- Cinnamon applesauce (used instead of oil)
- Roughly 2- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- Baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the cooked chicken, brown rice, shredded carrots, and fresh parsley. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, baking soda, half the flour, and cinnamon applesauce to form a thick mixture. Next combine both bowls of mixtures, stir thoroughly until well blended. Spray a glass or metal pan (I used a 13×9 glass pan), and then pour and spread the chicken and rice mixture evenly. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, depending on how soft your pup would like. Let the casserole cool, then cut into bite-size pieces for your pup. Refrigerate for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months!
- Super healthy snack for your pup, and you can make them for all sizes of dogs.
- Pups LOVE chicken!
- Parsley is high in antioxidants and helps with the digestive system; cinnamon applesauce is used in place of oil to also assist with digestion!